Boof

GM Leadership

RP Name: Iceman | Alpha 66 Muzzle

Steam ID: 76561198209323692

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got spread too thin trying to balance staff, high command, and Jedi council. I needed a break from the server as I got extremely burnt out. My life got super complicated and I couldn't donate the time I did have to the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have recently rejoined the server and have refound my drive to play GMOD. This time around I am only going to focus on one life and the staff team to avoid burnout.  I have been thinking about some fun event series that I would love to bring to the server and I have a bunch of good dupes saved that I can use to help battalions with trainings. There have been times that events haven't been going on that I have been on the server that I know if I was staff I could've given the people something fun to do so I would love the opportunity to do that again. I like helping new members of the community and would love to further that by rejoining the staff team.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I started off really strong taking as many tickets as I could and hosting events for the server. But as time went on I started to get more and more positions and my drive for the staff team fell off. I started to do the bare minimum just keeping my head afloat because of me trying to balance IRL and all my positions on the server. Like I said above I have learned from this mistake and will only be focusing on one character and my staff duties if I am to be accepted.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do

Edited by Boof
misspell

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

GM Leadership
3 minutes ago, Bacta said:

did you break up with your GF @Boof

No we still good lol

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png