Securing Precious Secret

Synergy

• System

Name: Scorch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156107399

Who helped (If applicable): LoveBear, Luther, Reborn, Tec

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Republic has hired 2 Spies to infiltrate the CIS and obtain information regarding the CIS’ movement patterns and strategies. As the days passed, the spies successfully obtained the information that was required from them by the Republic and were in the process of secretly exfilling from the CIS Command Ship orbiting the planet Ord Mantell, however the spies have been caught in their lies with the CIS and they figured out what the two spies were really up to. The spies are quick to leave the CIS Command Ship and hijack a ship that was in the Main Hangar, Droids beginning to advance on the ship they go as fast as they possibly can and make their escape, the two spies are out of the CIS Ship and in a dogfight with the CIS Vulture Droids, The Ship is hit and the Spies are forced to make a crash landing on the planet surface below, the ship crashes and the two spies make a break for it trying desperately to get it contact with the Republic before the CIS Capture and most likely kill them. In an attempt to reach the Republic the spies split up and run in two opposite spots in the city below. One of the spies was able to get a signal and call the Republic for help, but as soon as they thought they were safe, the CIS arrived and captured them and took over the city awaiting for more reinforcements…..

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/3 where's my kiss!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

5/5/5 Call me a tennis ball

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

2/5/4 the care and effort was really good, I could see a lot of time was put into this, but gameplay the map wasn't the best for this type of event, way too many people for this small and tight of a map. The server performed pretty good, wasn't too bad did freeze here and there but not bad.

• Informative 1
Head Admin

3/5/5

This was a good event and well planned! We've had a lot of GM's NOT put the effort in with deployments on this urban map, and I think your execution of your concept was good. 

There were some times where there wasn't much to do as the OBJ was to find 2 people, and some times where'd you turn a corner and get destroyed. I look forward to your next event. 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png