[ACCEPTED] Cucumber's Staff Application

Cucumber

RP Name: KU HVY SGT Cucumber

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:456085681

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Why do I want to be an Administrator? I was a New Admin previously and have unforeseen IRL events pop up and was ultimately removed due to my inactivity. I feel that during my time as a "New Admin" I never really had the chance to be a "New Admin" due to becoming inactive.  I want to be able to help anyone having a problem and or struggling with something. For example, someone maybe doesn't know the rules server and we can maybe teach them the server rules and what we do, and other rules they are not aware of. I have been a part of Synergy off and on since 2017 and I love it and I love to help. I want to be as helpful as possible and I am a kind caring person that loves to help that is why I want to be a part of the staff team. My goal is to climb Higher and higher through the ranks and help the server as much as I possibly can as an Admin. I would like to do anything I can for the server, going to help people or going to help other staff etc. My dedication to the server is very high and I would love to become a New Admin again as I never really had the time before. I feel that as of now I am very active and can uphold the responsibilities this time around.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Cucumber, I have been playing Synergy off and on since 2017. While I enjoy Garry's Mod I also enjoy lots of other games such as CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege and more. When I am not playing video games, I am a working and spending my time as a Volunteer Firefighter, hoping to pursue a career in Firefighting in the future. That is a little bit about me. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I was a Staff Member on Icefuse CWRP for a little while until I decided to step away from there as it was a toxic community. I was also New Admin here as well until I was ultimately removed due to my inactivity.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1137:38:28.

Edited by Cucumber
Updated Format
  • Dumb 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Head Admin

@Cucumber

You can't re-apply as a New Admin, please update it to the normal staff application format as if you were doing it for the first time.

• Informative 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

7 minutes ago, Rohan said:

@Cucumber

You can't re-apply as a New Admin, please update it to the normal staff application format as if you were doing it for the first time.

Gotcha, Gohn told me to. I will get it fixed.

Edited by Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree