Mr.Acorn

RP Name:

501st ARC JTO CPT Mixer

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:119464642

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

501st Legion

Experience:

I joined the 501st back when we were part of icefuse over a year ago and I never left it. I have saved the 501st from dying 2 separate times once during and after the holiday season and once at the start of the summer. I was at my highest in charge of torrent company as TCL and Chief XO (XO is what icefuse called commander, CXO was essentially BCMD). I led this battalion to its greatest extent and helped to make it the best it has ever been. Currently I was WO and helped create many new institutions such as revamping and clarifying our SGT training system, creating the SNCO system, undoing many mistakes of our precious WO, and I was a key voice during battalion meetings that even commanders would come to. I helped Lix rebuild our battalion ARC and have helped spike rebuild our jet troopers.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should be Battalion Commander because out of all our options for it I am the most active and best option. All of our other choices are good but they aren’t as active as me nor do any of them have as much experience as I do. To add to that as well I have saved the 501st on two separate occasions once nearly a year ago on icefuse and the other was at the beginning of the summer on icefuse and while that was a different server all of the 501st transferred over and it was the same people running it. Furthermore, I was the first person to be put in command of Torrent Company and I built many of the foundations it still uses today such as TC taking lore names, TC splitting off during events ETC. Also, it was by popular demand of many of our officers that I was promoted from WO to CPT so that I could apply for BCMD the officers wanting me to run for BCMD convinced Forseen even to allow me to apply before I had been Captain for two weeks plus. To continue, I have many plans for the future of our battalion such as rebuilding our Sharpshooter program, creating a more efficient system to keep our docs are always kept up to date, building a more effective and filled chain of command, doing more trainings with our lower ranks, getting tryouts to be a thing NCOs do without having to be asked and much more. To sum it all up as Battalion Commander I would build new systems that compliment our strengths such as our TC and ARC being elite I would use them to teach NCOs tactics and strategy and build new systems to fix our weaknesses such as NCOs not doing tryouts on there own, it may be mandatory that tryouts are done before an NCO can be promoted to an SNCO rank (SNCO is something in our battalion it’s senior NCO it’s all 1SG-CSM they’re allowed to sergeant train and are expected to run the NCOs when no WO is there). If I were made battalion commander I would be active and would make well thought out decisions to better the battalion, thank you.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes the 501st was a clone legion under the command of Captain Rex and Jedi General Anakin Skywalker during the clone wars. The Legion was deployed on many missions a large amount of them alongside the 212th some notable examples of these battles include the battle of umbara with 212th, the battle of Christophsis with 212th, the battle over Ringo Vinda with DU ETC. The 501st over the course of the war had 3 ARC troopers in fives ARC 5555, Echo ARC 1409/ARC 21-0408 and Jesse ARC 5597, the 501st had an additional member ARC trained in Captain rex whose numbers were CT/ARC 7567. The 501st had to subunits the elite Torrent Company featured in the battle of Christophsis and when the 501st was aiding rescuing jabba the hutt's son so the republic may form an alliance with the huts and the briefly mentioned Carnivore Battalion who were briefly mentioned in S2 E2 and were present on the battle of Devaron. Some notable members of the 501st include Captain Rex CT 7567, ARC Fives ARC 5555, ARC Echo ARC 1409/ARC 21-0407, ARC Jesse ARC 5597, Medic Kix CT-6116, Hardcase and Boomer CS-2207, there are many more notable members but I can’t list them all.  

Availability:

4-8 hours a day on the weekends 2-3 hours minimum weekdays

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I’ve played on synergy sense its start only take a few month LOA because of school and like I said I started on icefuse and transferred over a year ago.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the 501st to be the example battalion for the entire ship and to be the most effective battalion. When I leave my term 501st will have a COC ready to take over the senior officers will be ready to take up the mantle of BCMD and we will not be in the same panicked position we were the day we lost Jackson.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I understand and would encourage any inactive BCMD to be removed.

+1 ive been with you since icefuse, we've been through some highs and lows with 501st. I want you to become rex and lead this battalion. My main suggestion heading fowards is to dedicate some of the work to lower ranks and don't try to do it all your self. Good luck man.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

So I know you have the capablility to run the battalion as rex But im gonna -1  sole reason being is Patrick and Nyx have worked hard for this as you have recently returned to the battalion

• Agree 2

-1, You were a WO,but somehow got waived to apply for this not sure why, but thats not the reason, I feel like you need more experience before you go for a big boy position such as this. You haven't been in an officer position long, i just feel like you need some more time.

• Agree 3

As Senior AD Brigade Commander i feel that other applicants are better suited for the position of Rex it is a very hard choice as you all show promise and have good experience but the other applicants have more experience and leadership skills so thats why i am -1 this application

"CXO was essentially BCMD" This is not true. all BCMD or Commanders on icefuse had to go thru an application and interview process CXO does not.

• Agree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.