[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Lazy Staff Application

LazyYang

RP Name: Lazy|BillyBob

Steam ID: 76561198176752089

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I notice the lack of admins during odd hours. I can help non-NA players who can only get on when the server is dead. I stay up late at night already, past the usual active hours. Plus, I feel like it well help the COC of staff. I understand the importance of staff and the role they play in. I also want to eventually become a game master and hold events. But overall, I want to help this server and I really enjoy everyone here. Everyone has been nice, so I want to help in some form.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 20 year old Asian guy. I use to be a staff on Icefuse network. Currently in college for Cyber-Security. I enjoy roleplaying games and MMORPGS.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yeah a long time ago, I was a Senior Mod on Icefuse Networks. I help with whitelisting people, handling OOC problems, and being the final decision maker on arguments. That way the admins could focus on spawning things in and helping with making sims for other battalions. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 275 hours

+1 I work with this guy everyday sadly, I think he would be a good addon to the staff team

_______________________ Current _______________________

Server Retired

_______________________ Retired _______________________

104th WolfPack Lead / ARCO / "Boost" / "Dash-29", Alpha-66 WO "Muzzle", Jedi Shadow Manager Hoovyx2,Torrent Company Officer "Tup"

Veteran Admin

+1 New to the server but has shown dedication and would make a great fit

Veteran Admin

+1 I think you got this!

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2