[DENIED] CWRP - Rubert Staff Application

Rubert

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Rubert) Staff Application

RP Name: 212th WO HVYL Eyeball

Steam ID: 76561198363079305

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I feel I should be accepted onto the staff team because I'm extremely connected with the community and developed a strong love for the server. I have a lot of time on my hands and would love to spend it assisting the community.  I'm also a very friendly and respectable guy who can easily connect with all personalities, which to me is very important when it comes to assisting and administrating. Another reason I want to be an administrator is because I love to uphold responsibility. It gives me drive knowing others may depend on my help, and knowing that I can achieve that goal is so important to me. Synergy has such an amazing community, and with the addition of me on the staff team, I truly believe we'd be able to accomplish and blossom to eventually be the number one Clone Wars RP server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm currently in high school and live with my dad. I usually spend my time playing gmod, but I am also a very outgoing person. I love to go outside and spend time socializing with friends or new people. One last thing that I love above everything is family and music.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 190

• Disagree 1

+1 amazing guy would be an amazing staff member for the community I 100% believe in this guy he will be the best

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Veteran Admin

+1 Love this guy super active and would make a great addition to the staff team

18 minutes ago, NissanMikli said:

image.png Ayo?

-1 You seem to have some questionable comments regarding 9 year olds, and minors to be specific and i don't think we would want any staff being attached to the community regarding liking minors, but thats just me
spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, NissanMikli said:

image.png -1 Ayo? If you are truly serious about becoming staff. You have to be considerate in chat

-1 I have only had good interactions with you in game, but this is just not the kind of thing that I want to see from staff members or potential staff members in OOC.

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter