BOTM 212th Battle of utapauh - Gohn

Synergy

• System

Name: Gohn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87120731

Who helped (If applicable): Rohan Jake Raven

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Battle of Utapauh

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/5 rohan is my fav head admin. gohn your cool too dw.

Edited by Hamm

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

3/4/5

Gameplay was fun and somewhat varied, though not as much interactivity as I thought there'd be.

Care and Effort was definitely there, with the map a big plus (If I didn't know better I'd say you took this from Mavelle/Daytona, it's really well made!)

I didn't suffer any lag at all, which was really nice, especially considering how extensive the dupe was, and the amount of droids spawned.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

• Director
Director
7 minutes ago, Finn said:

Care and Effort was definitely there, with the map a big plus (If I didn't know better I'd say you took this from Mavelle/Daytona, it's really well made!)

Credits to Jake (Ordo) He basically made 80% of the map

• Winner 1

Head Admin

4/5/5

Effort was there, was really awesome. Great dupe. 

Wish there was a bit more RP, feel like you could've held us to watch Obi wan and Grievous fight, then we all jump down and fight. Other than that it was great! 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

3/4/4 

The gameplay was fine, the dupe was great, and the server performance was pretty good overall.

Though honestly, it felt like a meat grinder for most of it. The parkour alone felt way too long. The platform jumping alone would have sufficed as a major obstacle to reaching the base. But having to go through three different sets was just tedious to us. It became stale and frustrating, more so because the lag sometimes got us to fall off. 

What was more frustrating (but also fun for some parts) was the WW1-style advance and retreat when we reached the base and had to fight our way up further. The frustrating part specifically comes from the constant droid spawning and rushes in our faces, getting annihilated in the process. However, we did take a lot of time to adapt to the situation and use the proper tactics. When we started using that, then the rest of the event became fun.

The combat was really good though. I liked charging and providing cover when needed. It felt great when we finally accomplished all our objectives, which is why overall the event was just good in my opinion.