Keltors return.

Hello I'm Keltor.
I was a part of this server for a very very long time and actually a long time ago. from the logs I still had access for I around maybe 2019 or 2020 last known records of me.
as Keltor u might know that name as my Jedi name. As a clone u would know me as Valdor.
As a clone I was a 212th captain.
as a trainer I was a TRM.
as a staff I was a Head admin.
as a Jedi I was both Sentinel manager/Shadow manager and Sentinel Lead.
Also was a Jedi Master and the longest reining Bink Utrilla, who got removed because lol no one wanted her.
I say all of this not to boost to brag, more of a resume of what a I use to be and that all this is and doesn't matter cause its what I use to be. 
Anyways I'm back and happy to be back on this server, only a couple of people remember me from the good old days but I plan to stick around a be around for a good while. 

Welcome back! Jedi is glad to have a returning Master. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=