Whisper's Staff app

Whisper

RP Name: Whisper

Steam ID: WhispersId

Timezone: CET

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help the server out, and be able to help with everyday serverproblems like, helping someone get out of the floor or the roof, as well as making the server a better place.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 13 year old, i spend most of my time on my computer, and i like the CWRP server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do, i am an admin on an DarkRP server.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

Improper steam id,
The tell us why u want to be administrator, and the tell us about yourself is not long enough, and lacks any detail and time put into it that would show us u really want to be a member of staff. No effort. Sorry please try again

Edited by Keltor/Valdor
fixing typo

-1 admin on another server, app isn't strong enough, improper format, OOoof

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 due to the fact of lack of information of theses components

1. No Role play name

2. No steam id (if you wish to find it go to a steam id finder)

3. Not enough info why you should be administrator

4. vague idea what you are like ( because you like CWRP doesn't give us a idea what you are like)

5. which DarkRP is the question ( there are load of DarkRP ) 

6. Finally lack of effort into your staff application ( This look like someone threw up and last minute science project and hoping to get D+ but got a F- instead because it was a potato with pencil inside it)              

Edited by Karma

You've not taken this application process seriously. I think you've gotta put in much more detail, commitment and also dedication overall. Staff who wanna commit to this team will display an application to those readers and showcase what this server means to you as an individual.