CWRP - (BOOM) GM Application

BOOM

Veteran Admin

Name: BOOM
SteamID: 76561199258802757
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 438
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team because I believe I can help and bring new ideas for events and deployments. I want to bring my visions to life for the server. I want to join because I have been inspired by our current team's hard work they have been putting in for us making all these fun events; great people. Ever since I joined the staff team, I have been wanting to do more and I believe by joining the Gamemaster team I can provide an abundance of assistance and lead our missions successfully. I want folks on the server to feel like they would want to stay for more because of how fun the events are. I want to join because I want to help battalions with their own events/deployments as well. I want to help with the server's trainings/SIMS. Even though I am already on the staff team, I will help with tickets and administration work still of course.     
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM. 

Silent Comms Deployment -BOOM

Cries from the Caves Event -BOOM

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree