LIl-J

Veteran Admin

RP Name: Lil j 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:554071436

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had a lot going on in my life with school and with up coming life choices so i had to put down the server for a bit 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Cause I truly do love synergy I spent a lot of my time on here and this being my first place i actually was a staff i felt like i grew a really good bond with the staff team and with synergy in general and I really did enjoy helping new players get to know the new map and get to know the player base. Another really big thing is events and deployments I really wanna get back into those and help new people that wanna reach high ranks in the admin group and in the game master group as well. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I really loved it I truly connected with everyone in the staff team there wasn't a day by that I really hated being staff cause I constantly was helping the server when we had down time or when we had a lot of people on the server. for example when there was down time i would just make really fun stuff like dodgeball or basketball and everyone would have a blast.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2