[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Vango Staff Re-Application

Vango

RP Name: 104th SGT Vango

Steam ID: 76561198189565765

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: BST/GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team my last time in 2019 because I was more focused on my battalion and doing well there. At this point it was also quite packed in real life as well which means I couldn’t always be online and doing multiple things at once.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): After a long break I have more time now and I have more time to put into the server. I would like to spend more time helping people when I can and when people aren't on as well as just being able to communicate and interact with more people as well. I also want something more to do with the server, this being not only within my battalion but also other roles like answering tickets as well as also hosting events and encounters with community members to keep them entertained. As well as this, it is also another form of which I can dedicate myself to the server which I would be happy to do.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as a staff member in my opinion went well. I managed to host multiple good quality events as well as small encounters to keep the player base active with entertaining but small little interactions. I used to enjoy interacting with all the people that required staff help and enjoyed being able to help whether (not anymore but giving a whitelist) or spawning vehicles when it was required. Adding to this, I also found creating story lines quite exciting and a way to keep players excited during the event and then also carrying it on to a later date giving it more of a realistic approach. Mainly, I found hosting events fun but at the same time just interacting with the community and just being nice was something that I found that made me want to keep working. I also was a TRO and found that helping new people to the server and setting them up entertaining and seeing them progress.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Plus One

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1, good interactions, seems like a good fit

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Liaison