[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Xiao's Staff Re-app

Xiao

RP Name: Xiao

Steam ID: 76561198158291246

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team due to not having a motivation to be on the server and realized that after not being ablt to meet what was needed of me.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team due to more motivation to be on the server as well as to provide help however I can. I have some more free time in my days now I can do some more of whats needed wether that be hosting an encounter or helping others in events. As well I have a few event Ideas that I'd Like to try and put out however I can

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel that in the begining and middle part it was good with me doing what was asked and some. Towards the end is when this started to change and I began to decrease in this till I go the point where I realized it was time to resign. Overal I felt that it was good I hosted some pretty good events that quite a few people enjoyed participating in as well as doing some good staff work.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Agree 1
Veteran Admin

+1

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

GM Leadership

+1, had one interaction with you when we were helping with a deployment. Seemed like a nice guy and a good fit

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree