Name: Tech

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

Who helped (If applicable): madara, hysterical

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): fdghgdfh

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: nah

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

0/0/5 Hunter sended some members to clear out the temple I just entered in the ceremony room and got turbo lazed by Zero who says was trying to understand the health issues from their events jobs. I just got insta killed by the turbo lazer by no reason instead of telling me or the other to leave the temple or the room. I made a ticket to report the GM and the same person claims it in the end makes fun of me using his tool gun and making a sign saying "woomp woomp". Funny did a second ticket a lot of high staff and nobody answered back. So much mature for a GM Zeros!!

Edited by FYKO
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, FYKO said:

0/0/0 Hunter sended some members to clear out the temple I just entered in the ceremony room and got turbo lazed by Zero who says was trying to understand the health issues from their events jobs. I just got insta killed by the turbo lazer by no reason I do a ticket to report the GM and the same person claims it in the end makes fun of me using his tool gun and making a sign saying "woomp woomp". Funny did a second ticket a lot of high staff and nobody answered back. So much mature for a GM Zeros!!

When you entered, we were dealing with an issue of whatever sethealth commands of the EJs kept resetting, which we eventually found out to be a HL2 issue in the server. We were both in staff mode and attempting to deal with health setting, but you sort of just sprayed us with a Z6 while we were figuring it out, so I turbolasered you in order to send a signal that the staff members droids aren't EJs and to stay out of the room we were in the corner of. I don't remember making fun of you, rather clarifiying the situation, but I will admit the "womp womp" textscreen was immature. I apologize for this, as it was heat of the moment and I wasn't in the mood for further complaints after clarification of the turbolaser, but it wasn't the correct action.

• Agree 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

1 minute ago, Zeros said:

When you entered, we were dealing with an issue of whatever sethealth commands of the EJs kept resetting, which we eventually found out to be a HL2 issue in the server. We were both in staff mode and attempting to deal with health setting, but you sort of just sprayed us with a Z6 while we were figuring it out, so I turbolasered you in order to send a signal that the staff members droids aren't EJs and to stay out of the room we were in the corner of. I don't remember making fun of you, rather clarifiying the situation, but I will admit the "womp womp" textscreen was immature. I apologize for this, as it was heat of the moment and I wasn't in the mood for further complaints after clarification of the turbolaser, but it wasn't the correct action.

I was shooting only one of you who was behind the statue and he insta changed to staff mode and I ceased fire and that was when you turbo lazed me.

• Informative 1
15 minutes ago, FYKO said:

0/0/5 Hunter sended some members to clear out the temple I just entered in the ceremony room and got turbo lazed by Zero who says was trying to understand the health issues from their events jobs. I just got insta killed by the turbo lazer by no reason instead of telling me or the other to leave the temple or the room. I made a ticket to report the GM and the same person claims it in the end makes fun of me using his tool gun and making a sign saying "woomp woomp". Funny did a second ticket a lot of high staff and nobody answered back. So much mature for a GM Zeros!!

crazy ass hating

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2