Blindness

Bug Type (Server:): Uhh Blindness? CWRP Server

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low

Evidence (if you can):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LCZVqaGcJEId0AIKP5O0rjI7V7mMBxbz2hmQdJHCLDo/edit?usp=sharing (This was console)

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dgdB7IPfzYudC/d1337s8HcSrO?invite=cr-MSxpelQsMTgxMjkwMDIxLA (Medal)

Description of the bug: I was in a party and then all of a sudden blindness struck me, it stopped when I left party, everyone else in the party got blinded

How can we recreate it:

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Head Admin
5 minutes ago, Baron said:

@Kortnul @Zensras Have either of you encountered this again or have new evidence you can provide?

I experience it still when the party lead leaves the server and it gets passed to a different person

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin
1 minute ago, Baron said:

@Rohan Does it happen 100% of the time? And if it does happen again can you provide a screenshot from your console they next time it happens?

No, not 100% of the time, but quite often. If it happens again I'll clip it and send it your way alongside the console lines.

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@Baron

It happens every once and a while but ya what Rohan said in the sense that it happens when the party leader leaves, if you look back at the OG post I had a doc of the console when all of it happened so hopefully it helps, next time it happens I'll make another doc of console

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• 2 weeks later...
Systems Dev

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 6 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS