Woods' Time to Go

Name: Woods

Date: 7th June 2023

Reason for leaving: Life has a tendency to be absurd and that's okay. My time has come after 6 years on this server and I'm unable to find time to play anymore. I hope to one day return, but as of now, I don't know the next time I'll be able to play. I planned on staying and serving throughout the rest of Summer and into the next school year, but sometimes things are unpredictable. Joined 212th for the first time in 2017 and I'll leave in 212th.

Farewells:
@KaiserNeiner - I remember joining 212th under Baddog. You and I were neck in neck and rivals for the first couple months. Competing to get GCXO. Who knew in just a few months, we'd both grow so much. You taking on the mantle of Cody, and I Rex. True rivals til the end, at least in my eyes. You're always a friend in my eyes and I hope to see you again one day.

@Quassont - Even when I had the most ridiculous ideas and plans, you supported me. Through thick and thin, even when I was a nuissance. For that, thank you. You've always been a great friend and someone I know is reliable. It was a true pleasure serving under you.

@Clutchhhx- You're a real one man. Thank you for welcoming me into 104th and helping me grow into a Commander. You've been a blessing since day 1. Good luck with your second term.

@BadDog - I hope life sorts itself out for you and you succeed with whatever you put your mind to. As a great friend of mine once said, "I'll see yous later."

To anyone I missed, you all are the heart of the server and I enjoyed my time here. I've learned a lot from playing this server and I'm glad to have met you all.

• Pay Respect 2

Leaking my plans I see? All jokes aside it was a pleasure working along side you since the day you joined 104th, sometimes I miss having you around in the battalion. Hope to see you back here soon!

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

o7 brotha you were always a joy to talk to, I hope you do well wherever your next endeavor's take you.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate