Kase's GM App

Kase

Name: Kase
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149949451
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1200
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I've done GM before and was even an HGM on a HaloRP server. I like creating intricate plot lines and acting as characters in these plots to have fun and to interact with people and most importantly, make sure they have fun. I believe in making events that stay in peoples memories for a bit rather than just lil shoot em ups as they say. (There's nothing wrong with shoot em ups sometimes though.)
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I do.

2 Documents for Event Ideas

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CarQWL9tMyqVjD7EdGqWswaftlPOwMfhHPES90xlSzY/edit?usp=sharing- Deployment Event

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_xxEmKJ8cd2LubNPZOb84MfGUxQrduOODlRWPeaIqX4/edit?usp=sharing - Main Server Event

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Head Admin

+1 get this man into the GM program! 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 Excited to see what you do.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• 2 weeks later...
Head Admin

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png