[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Misfit Staff Application

Misfit1

RP Name: Misfit | Wyler

Steam ID: 76561199043530698

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: BST (UK)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Being an administrator would allow me to contribute more effectively as the ARFL .  Taking on an administrative role would enable me to foster a positive environment for all members.

Additionally, I believe I possess a creative mindset that would greatly benefit the community. I have numerous fun ideas and scenarios that I can propose and implement, not only for the 212th battalion but also for other battalions within the community. These ideas could range from engaging events and competitions to immersive role-playing experiences, enhancing the overall enjoyment and engagement of the community members.

Moreover, my dedication and availability make me a suitable candidate for an administrative position. I am active every night, which means I can assist community members in a timely manner. Having a consistent and reliable administrator can significantly contribute to the smooth functioning of the community and help maintain a high level of member satisfaction.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a passionate Star Wars enthusiast who finds great joy in exploring the expansive universe and engaging with like-minded individuals. Despite the demands of a full-time job and being a university student, I prioritize my time to be an active member of this server because it provides a sense of belonging and community that resonates with me. The opportunity to immerse myself in the Star Wars universe alongside fellow fans brings me a tremendous amount of happiness and fulfillment.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: i have none whatsoever, I usually annoy admins to help with my ideas

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 115:14:56

Edited by AarronMcK
adding more sentences im stupid

Current: RAT
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler | BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)

Veteran Admin

+1 good luck man

Head Admin

+1 W

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 I love you.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander