[ACCEPTED] James'/Lou's Staff Re-Application

RadJames

RP Name: Jedi Botanist Divi. Knight 21st Lou

Steam ID: 76561198559741003

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: At the time I had lost my grandfather and started to become extremely mingy and irresponsible. I had started creating poor events that were out of line and awfully mingy. I decided if I wanted to try and keep my "Reputation" Inline, id resign from staff and take a break from the server until I was more mentally well.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Simply put I want to be able to host my trials without delay. 21st has a lack of staff members who are able to spawn stuff and as someone who is actively hosting things for 21st id like to be able spawn and give what I need without waiting. I'd also like to be able to take late night tickets so that people feel more confident to host things later at night and earlier in the morning.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel it went great up until the end, apart from me minging through my events I had been taking tickets and helping people out as often as possible so that I could progress my way through the ranks. I was accepting every ticket I saw come up as well as dealing with tense situations. All in all I think it was a good experience and that I was able to do what my job was confidentially

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Edited by RadJames

+1 Always a good motivator for staff to be able to do stuff for your battalion.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1 Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander