Mobile app

Camilo

Right now I'm on my phone writing this. I'm not gonna lie it was hard to navigate to this point. I would love to see a mobile app of the forums to make it easier. (It was hard to get here because I didn't know the exact url and Google isn't aware of the site yet. ) would love to see the app.  

+1 nice idea 

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

11 minutes ago, Prominence said:

An app costs 100 dollars to put on the Apple Store a year and google play is a 25 dollar flat fee and it stays there permanently. If the upper management is willing to pay that price then +1. 

(Idea) we could do an annual donation incentive. Make an event out of it. 

there's an app called tapatalk, it's used mostly for forums and I've used it before but I don't really know how it works to get our forums on there. It works ok.

Edited by Egg
  • 1 month later...