Darth maul prisoner exchange

Synergy

• System

Name: Lux Bonteri

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431699113

Who helped (If applicable): hysterical

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xrOtE62FuRs8uzJzhIkU91i58bvWTMNoTUdSL3JEtm4/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Darth maul kidnappeed senator orgona and wanted to trade for obi wan but i crashed 2 times so kinda had to improvise

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/2 | I was confused like the entire event, also the lightsaber users were using banned lightsaber abilities. Props also randomely disappeared

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

• Director
Director

4/4/3

2/4/2 Sucked that the helper crashed twice since the dupe kept going down, 212th really just walked around aimlessly from going to Sector 2, to Village, than back to Sector 2. It was just super confusing you could've possibly saved it by spawning droids but that's just my 2 sense, hope it works next time.

Edited by Kortnul

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

3/3/4. Alot of this wasnt your fault. I think the premise and such was good and I hope your next retry will be better. 501st wasnt having the best experience but that wasnt you but rather particular individuals.

Also dont use Executions. Strictly against the GM Rules

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

4 minutes ago, Gears said:

3/3/4. Alot of this wasnt your fault. I think the premise and such was good and I hope your next retry will be better. 501st wasnt having the best experience but that wasnt you but rather particular individuals.

Also dont use Executions. Strictly against the GM Rules

i dident even know he did that til after but when i found out i told him he cant do that 

• Friendly 1

Palpatine  I High command