[Accepted] [CW] Discos ban appeal

Nokia

Name: Disco/Amrpowershot/I forgor what it is on server
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:562108630
Ban Reason: Dont ad your own server
Date of Ban: 1.8.22
Length of Ban: perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: idk who but their steamid is STEAM_0:0:125741334
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: wasnt advertising my own server, i was going to go work on my own psychical 1u rack-mounted hp prolaint, i posted a local ip (192.xxx.x.xx) and got banned for it 
Evidence to support your claims:dont have any on hand aside from a picture of the server and i can add that if you need it

Edited by Nokia

yeah sure +1.
Not like you did any harm to anyone. a year is more than enough time. Should've been a week tops and there should've been a sit for your ban where you could explain. Someone wasn't doing their job.

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Just now, Mystic said:

yeah sure +1.
Not like you did any harm to anyone. 3 months is more than enough time anyways. Should've been a week tops and there should've been a sit for your ban where you could explain. Someone wasn't doing their job.

there was infact no sit, i was in mhb on the venator and got bannered while they talked in chat and ignored me explaining

• Coordinator
Coordinator

upgrade to esxi and I'll accept the unban appeal right now. Fucking 1980s looken ass proxmox

1 hour ago, Xaze said:

upgrade to esxi and I'll accept the unban appeal right now. Fucking 1980s looken ass proxmox

proxmox as a vm software works fine for me, i rarely look at the panel, also im broke

Edited by Nokia
1 hour ago, Xaze said:

haven't even used that thing in over a year, i booted it up just to get that screenshot, i use esxi on a newer server i have in a datacenter

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your ban appeal has been ACCEPTED.
You may be contacted by a Director+ to discuss your return.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - ACCEPTED