Jirachi's Game Maker App!

JirachiSirachi

Name: Jirachi| Former 187th CMD| Former 101st CMD| Current Serra Keto

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79708290

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: can't say how many I have overall, but I know it's well above 300+. my past 2 weeks shows that I have 66 hours in G-Mod, aka the server, since it's the only thing I play on it lol

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I am somewhat experienced with the series, however I feel like I still don't know a lot of it. I've watched the show a bit and read wookiepedia articles about the shows contents, so over-all I'd say 8/10 for my knowledge. It also helps that I love attending Medic's lorekeeper sessions, meaning I'm learning more and more as I progress on the server

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: as former 187th CMD and 101st CMD, I made sure to be a good role model for each and every one of my troops. Every trooper that served under me knew that I was serious, but also knew I had ways to make the server fun. As a TGM, I was given a sub-branch whose activity was not as active as it should, and whose members weren't "as well as they used to be." Since getting TGM, there is an average of 3+ TG on each night, and I have been helping each TG with sparring and teaching them key strategies to help maintain temple security.

In addition to the server, I have run Dungeons and Dragons campaigns as a Dungeon master, both modules and custom. It takes a lot of communication between the players and the DM to make a great story, and many of my players in the past have engaged in wonderful stories! I believe taking my D&D experience would tremendously help with creating interesting events that are player driven. I like the concept of "simple shoot-em-ups" but when a server does it every-so-often, I think that we can once in a while enjoy a simple passiverp.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand entirely. I know that inactivity is merits for removal on a many things on this server, but I have made a lot of friends in this server, and would never intentionally go inactive. I know that many people have a time in playing this server that it's become "boring" but I try to find new ways to make my experience on the serve fresh.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

The title would be "Scrapped Ships."

In the event, I would work with the naval to make sure that we are nearby Tattooine for it to be realistic, as a group of Jawa scavengers are given instructions from an unknown CIS Operative that the ship is run-down and that it's resources could benefit the Jawas. the Jawas will come onto the ship and will begin to try and dismantle areas of it before they are found out by the clones, in which the clones need to decide how to handle them. If the clones attack them, they become fearful and try to run away, before the CIS Operative becomes impatient with the way it went and sends in a mercenary company to try to take care of the clones another means. If the Jawas are treated nicely and are treated fairly, the leader will inform them of how they were told about it, causing the CIS Operative to become known to the republic, and the CIS Operative will be forced to flee from the planet to prevent themselves from being captured. Overall- this event would be driven by player choice in which actions result in consequence, regardless on what happens.

If you have any more questions, I'm always available on Discord, and I'm very active on TS, as well as steam messenger!

Edited by JirachiSirachi
Not a staff app, whoops