[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Kortnul's Staff Re-Application Part 2

Kortnul

RP Name: Kortnul

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92075356

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I retired for a bit.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've always loved staff and it's always been special in my heart, this server is amazing and I've loved it for many years and always want to help out in anyway I can. I plan on becoming a GM again so I can host events especially on this new wonderful map and hopefully take the load off of some of the other GM's that are out there. I also am a nightly player so I can run late night sims and make sure people can get the help they need on the server during that time. Staff is a key part of the server and I'm all for helping it out.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel as if my time as a staff member has helped the server a lot and made a lot of peoples lives a lot easier on the game. However after getting Veteran Admin I will admit I did get burned out quite fast so I didn't have time to show how far I could go, I'd like to have another try and really support the staff team. All in all I think my time as a staff member was very strong and improved the server overall with the sims I've held, people I've helped, events I've hosted, and the public dupes I've made. I'd love to get back in staff to help all over again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Head Admin

+1 because every time someone knows you its literally always positive stuff, kinda wickid. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess