Cloaking removes notarget

void if it’s suppose to do this.
Bug Type (Server:):Staff/GM

Severity level (Low - Medium - High):Low

Evidence (if you can):None

Description of the bug: if you notarget then cloak then uncloak youll be able to be shot by npcs

How can we recreate it: do what I said above.

Edited by meowthemeower

Um, this isn't a bug - This is how the commands work.

/cloak will no target you and set you invisible and do the opposite.

The cloaking device is similar. But it's a simple switch, so if you no target then use the device then you remove no target and become invisible. (You might have seen some NPC shoot invisible staff members)

Obviously they might fix it, but it is working as intended. Having it not do this may result in someone running around while no targetted.

If the Forum mods get mad at me for responding to this, then so be it!

• Informative 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Ever since i was in SO this has been how its worked I dunno if its a bug but its been a thing foreverrrrr

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

8 hours ago, Gadget said:

Um, this isn't a bug - This is how the commands work.

/cloak will no target you and set you invisible and do the opposite.

The cloaking device is similar. But it's a simple switch, so if you no target then use the device then you remove no target and become invisible. (You might have seen some NPC shoot invisible staff members)

Obviously they might fix it, but it is working as intended. Having it not do this may result in someone running around while no targetted.

If the Forum mods get mad at me for responding to this, then so be it!

Oh damm I was sure there was a time where it didn’t reset your no target so figured it was a bug, ig I’m wrong.