SkiTz

RP Name: SkiTz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90482136

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Burnt out as well as change of hours

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I feel for myself personally it makes the server a more enjoyable time having those extra responsibility's. I love building and making dupes, spending time making dupes for personal or battalion uses are a huge part of my time on the server. I wish to make some enjoyable event to keep the player base that's left still enjoying the server everyone loves. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went good, hosted alot of events that were thought out. I made a ton of dupes for other battalion's and mine as well. I just tried to help when needed and make the server as enjoyable as possible.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: YES

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

+1 as someone said you're a best builder and I always like seein great and well thought out dupes :) 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Director
Director

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED