[ACCEPTED] Mavericks staff app

bhealy

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Maverick/b.healy's staff app

RP Name: Maverick/ Lane Rellen

Steam ID: 76561198967900761

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CDT/CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Ive been playing on this server for awhile and this is my second staff app. I love this community through its ups and its downs and I want to contribute to the fun. I want to make sure that people are able to hop on and there always being something to do. I will be active as much as I can and I will try to help out as well. In my experience the events are always fun and I want to add to it with my own ideas, in which I have a few. That is a basic summary of why I want to be a administator

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): In a freshman in highschool, for you UK members and such Im a first year(I think). I have ADHD it sometimes shows(not in rp I hope). I have pretty bad eyes but i dont let that stop me. Im a boy scout.  Ive been playing GMOD for about 4ish years going on 5.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I used to be a Gamemaster for a different server and I ran a few events

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 565

Head Admin

+1, good luck with your application

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: