[ACCEPTED] Mason Staff Re-App

MasonA

RP Name: Trapper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121089110 / 76561198202443948

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT 

What was your previous staff rank?: SA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Resigned to travel abroad for medical training. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to produce high quality, fun events for the server regularly, whilst posing as an active and helpful staff member for people to go to for help. I feel odd playing this server and not being able to help out where necessary and provide service whilst playing. During downtimes it is lacklustre when it comes to the help from staff members due to time zones and i can help with this immensely. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went well. I produced a number of intuitive, fun and quality events to keep the server entertained whilst being an active SA to help spawn things, and help with events. I felt like it could've lasted longer, but i needed to leave the server for a good amount of time. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

This application was waived by Cubby due to past PO's on my time on synergy. 

Discord: Mason#2710

Head Admin

+1, good luck

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: