[ACCEPTED] Iceman's Staff Application

Boof

GM Leadership

Iceman's CWRP Staff Application

RP Name: Bad Batch Echo (Iceman)

Steam ID: 76561198209323692

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an Admin because I have grown to love playing this server and the community here on Synergy and would like to do my part to help as well as teach and train new members so they can have the positive experience I have had playing on the server. I very much enjoy helping others and being an administrator in my experience on others server and I would like to bring this character trait of mine to this server. I want to help out more and do the behind the scenes work that keeps the server running smoothly whether its just whitelisting, spawning props or items, helping stuck players or dealing with trolls. Overall I want to just give back to this community and help it in every way I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have a lot of staff and leadership experience in and out of GMOD so I know how to handle situations with as little bias as possible. I have worked in customer service IRL so I am good at communicating to people and talking them out of tease situations. I would say I am easy to get along with and a friendly person but I can be strict when required to. I am currently in college so some days I will be more active than others depending on my work load but I will still make time for the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have a little more than 2 years of experience as staff on a couple different servers. The highest rank I have achieved was Head Admin and I held this rank for about 6 months but had to leave due to a family situation in which I wasn't in the right spot to play GMOD and took a break for awhile. But the majority of my time in staff was in a rank that was equivalent to Veteran Admin here for a little less than 2 years. I am very well trained in GMOD commands, Document work, Discord moderation and support work. However outside of GMOD I was in large milsim of about 10,000 members and I was directly in charge of close to 4,000 of them and head of the PC detachment of the milsim so I gained a lot of experience with creating and managing docs/ discords as well as dealing with ton of people.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 260 Hours

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 

Echo is the worst member of bad batch due to his lack of actual friendship in the squad, he is a fish out of water, he has no allegiance or shows any respect to 501st after joining bad batch, hes basically just another character at this point, hes a failure, a terrible member of BB, and i will never forgive Marvel.

The goat no cap

• Winner 1
  • Confused 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2