Bug

Bug Type (Server:): Main

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Low

Evidence (if you can): https://gyazo.com/e355080be5f7d46c2dddccf4553282b6

Description of the bug: Holster issue ig?

How can we recreate it: Idk

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I'm not staff anymore so I can't be entirely sure, but:

I believe this is when somebody gives themself the default DarkRP Arrest Baton (the red one that you just click on them rather than having to "stun" them first). This baton shouldn't be getting used, so I'd suggest a good fix for this to be just move that baton into the "do not spawn" section in the weapon list. 

Also, the person dying/getting the item removed from their inventory stops the error.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

53 minutes ago, Keegan said:

I'm not staff anymore so I can't be entirely sure, but:

I believe this is when somebody gives themself the default DarkRP Arrest Baton (the red one that you just click on them rather than having to "stun" them first). This baton shouldn't be getting used, so I'd suggest a good fix for this to be just move that baton into the "do not spawn" section in the weapon list. 

Also, the person dying/getting the item removed from their inventory stops the error.

Thats exactly what it is. The arrest, unarrest, and stun sticks under darkrp create the errors. personally i would really like to see this fixed because i like the stun baton a lot more then halflifes stun stick

• 1 month later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS