Montys Game Master App

Ccmonty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:monty

SteamID:dont know

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:over 1000

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:7

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

-1 you loose you cool really easily I feel you wouldn't be able to lead a event and take any complaints about it plus you are quite mingey and I feel like that would show in the events

I'm in a battalion with whitewolf I can take critism

• Agree 1

Lets see... U are mingy as event job. Just a little. So neutral for now but if your Mentor @Freck will tell me that he will be looking at you and spectating your events sometimes i will may update it to +1.

+1 I HOPE U WILL BE GOOD GAME MASTER.

Edited by Black
  • Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

56 minutes ago, Black said:

Lets see... U are mingy as event job. Just a little. So neutral for now but if your Mentor @Freck will tell me that he will be looking at you and spectating your events sometimes i will may update it to +1.

As his mentor. I will be watching over him

• Agree 1

British

Oh god, ok Monty, time for some brute honesty. Being a Gamemaster is more then just pumping out events, you actually have to build something that the players will love, and if they don’t, you better believe your ass is getting roasted in debrief.

From my own personal experience, it’s easy to lose your cool when you’re up on that stage presenting what was your event that you could’ve worked on for a few days. The criticism is either less constructive that just says “lag -1” or even one that could be like “-1 event jobs were mingy” but you must be ready to be able to take blame for something that was completely out of your control.

And I know how people may portray you when you help out with events, you tend to be a bit “mingy” when helping out, and most events turn sideways because of it. You just have to be a bit more professional if you really want to move up into something that does take time, effort, and an open mind to events and players ideas.

But, here is a +1 if you really think you can handle it.

2 hours ago, Bbstine said:

Oh god, ok Monty, time for some brute honesty. Being a Gamemaster is more then just pumping out events, you actually have to build something that the players will love, and if they don’t, you better believe your ass is getting roasted in debrief.

From my own personal experience, it’s easy to lose your cool when you’re up on that stage presenting what was your event that you could’ve worked on for a few days. The criticism is either less constructive that just says “lag -1” or even one that could be like “-1 event jobs were mingy” but you must be ready to be able to take blame for something that was completely out of your control.

And I know how people may portray you when you help out with events, you tend to be a bit “mingy” when helping out, and most events turn sideways because of it. You just have to be a bit more professional if you really want to move up into something that does take time, effort, and an open mind to events and players ideas.

But, here is a +1 if you really think you can handle it.

Thank you for the advice and warning 

• Agree 1

+1 If he wants to be a GM let him be one. It's a main part in moving up in the staff ranks and if you deny him the right to be a GM what is the point in staffing anymore? Also gives people the room to have fun when being a staff member.

GM apps don't have to be good to get accepted. More GM's = more events = less bitching

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1