[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Soccer Staff Re-App

Soccer

RP Name:41st GC ARC CSM Soccer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75099830

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: mountain Slandered Time

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No 

Why did you leave the staff team?:I needed a break and my activity wasnt the best by the end so i left

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):i want to join the staff team bc i was on earlier and There was nothing going on and no staff members really taking tickets. I also really miss the Staff team and want to be apart of it again, I love this community and i want to help it as much as i can. I am a former Game Master and i am refreshed and ready to go  and create some more fun on the server

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I Feel like it went ok till the end of my time when i dissapeared. Something i would like to do difrently is not over work myself to burnout. I want to still work my ass off but not enough to make me need a break again.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jNbTX5NMUn-yf2hI4cyCcxZQ4PcDz2P2tYuSaLwuDw8/edit?usp=sharing 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J1sMS15mjHxS7yiN5ujcAD0M9ojT3nWHrn_QuKkgFbQ/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional): 

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 :peepoMoney:

• Friendly 1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

9 hours ago, Conrad said:

+1, he always comes back

Damn right I do

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=