Sync

RP Rank:
Major

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:448640428

Battalion you are applying for:
Coruscant Guard

Experience:
     In terms of experience within my last 4 years of being on Synergy, the Coruscant Guard has been the only division that I've spent time with that's still present. With that being said, throughout my 4 years I've gone through almost every rank in the Coruscant Guard minus the lore characters including both the rank of BCMD and Fox. While going through said ranks, I've personally served under a few notable Commanders in my opinion who've either lead CG through terrible times or through the better ones. These Commanders would include Odric, Noodles, Arizona, and Tessa. While under Odric, I was deemed CG's rising star by our overseeing Commander, IE Bitter. In doing so, I went on to becoming the Diplomatic Service Lead along side the main contender for pushing strong change in CG. Due to Military related leave I was gone up until August pf this year, coming back to CG with no CO and Arizona running again to take the mantel. Both Tessa and I would go on and compete in CG for who can do the most, who can be the best for CG, and I went on to not only becoming a officer within weeks but as Tessa got Fox I moved on to more Senior positions within CG, from Major all the way to XO. 

During my time as officer for CG, I pushed for heavy change almost if not all the time. In doing so, I seen problems in multiple areas and went after them like it was candy on Halloween. Becoming the only active intelligence member of CG, the only active Interrogation personnel (then taking Interrogation Lead) and by doing so revised the system of how Interrogators were to be trained and how they are to be treated in RP. I went from Medical Lead pushing for heavy change in CG for RP standards to moving to CG's Regimental Deputy Overseer under Joking then becoming his replacement in an attempt to fix what was left behind. At this point, my rank meant nothing but I was continuously pushed upwards by people like Tessa who encouraged me to do my best all the time which drove me to becoming her XO.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
     With my strong dedication to the Coruscant Guard, I've experienced an abundance of people, situations, and problems from PVT to XO. I believe with these experiences, the dedication/commitment that I've continuously demonstrated with the time I spent in the Coruscant Guard, and the strong opinions I still demonstrate whilst not being in division at this moment. I strongly believe that I should become the Commander for many reasons but I have one point to make. That being my dedication to making CG the best it can be. I understand not everyone needs or wants a strong vocal leader but I believe that the best way to fix any problem you see is by striking it head on. With thought, planning, and proper execution I've been able to deal with any problem I've been approached with in CG both as a player and as a community leader inside the division. 

Availability:
     In terms of availability, Im active duty Army for the US Military. With that being said, my schedule is strongly dependent on changes with my command and with a planned deployment next Winter I shouldnt have any problems with activity for the most part.
Week day wise (Mnd-Fri) 4-5 hours daily, Weekend wise (Sat-Sun) 5-12 hours daily. Even with these set hours, I will most likely prove to be on more often than what I've stated.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
My entire time spent on GMOD is on Synergy, 600 hours.

Do you have a microphone?:
I do

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Goal wise by the end my term, there's quite a few goals I want to meet before the end. These goals will help restabilize CG and make it self sustaining so that it's not hanging on by a thread once one Senior Official leaves or goes on notice. The goals are as follows;

Revise CG's standards/guidelines. I believe with this goal being met, it will produce a better means of both activity/morale for CG. I hope that by the end of my term CG will no longer have a baseless reason for one getting on/having fun; and two CG will not only have a reason to encourage others to get on, but have a obtainable goal to reach and strive for motivationally speaking. Whether that be a promotion, out of game rewards, in game rewards such as credits, etc etc.

A better set in stone command structure, as stated above obtainable goals and morale plays a key part in a players time in game. This includes leaders in the division, I wish by the end of my term that CG will not have to rely on me souly as the BCMD or the XO I choose, or any of the Officers remaining if I were to go on LOA/ROA/Inactivity etc etc. I believe that by building a strong leadership, giving them the means of maintaining their position, obtainable goals they can reach for whatever they may oversee or lead themselves will not only help their development as players but keep a stable structure of leadership in CG. One that is motivated, dedicated, and most of all responsible enough to take on more than just a rank.

I believe once I've achieved both goals stated above, then my final priority to hit before the end of my term is boosting not only CG's numbers, but activity in game as both have been heavily hit due to server related issues and CG internal related issues. By the end of my term, I want to see CG standing strong again as one of the top Battalions on the server. Competing with the heavy screen time units like the 501st, 212th, and 104th for the largest player count on the server, not only that but in serious related situations the most disciplined as well.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I do understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
I do understand.

• Funny 1

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE LEAD / MEDICAL LEAD / INTERROGATION LEAD | REGIMENTAL DEPUTY OVERSEER / EXECUTIVE OFFICER | CORUSCANT GUARD

spacer.png

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 I'm sorry but I don't think you'd be the best fit for Fox at the moment. You resigned not long after getting XO yet you claim to have strong dedication to the battalion? I don't think you're a bad person and I have no bad thoughts about you but I don't think now is a good time to be going for Fox. Also it's usually better to let the battalion you're applying to the BCMD for that you are thinking of applying. I just believe there's other people(who are currently within CG) who would be better fits for this position. Plus, some of the things you want to be done by the end of your term are things that are already in the works. 

pretty sure you said you left like not even a week after getting XO thats not dedication and it wasnt even that long ago. Sometime this month. Why wouldnt you have stayed and applied then?

Did you talk to the battalion about this?

Were you waived for your current rank in 501st? 

Waiting for a response 

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

-1 i remember when you got recruited to 501st cause i was there and you had no care in the world and didnt even hesitate. that aint dedication just makes it worse you got XO not long before that. now you want to go for fox because you think youd be the best canedite.

Edited by ETsilvian
had 2 -1's for no reason
  • Agree 1

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

I'm really concerned about the "Dedication to CG" as last i saw you were in the 501st so if you were so dedicated to CG then why are you not in it shortly after getting XO. At this time I am going to -1 this application until you can clarify this for reassessment.

You literally left without saying anything to us. If you wanted CG to be the best it could have been, was you leaving the best route to do that? Why even leave if you felt so strongly about the battalion. If you left because of personal disagreements or anything like that, what would you do in the position of most power once someone says or does something you don't like? You're a very abrasive person and I don't think you should be the one to fill this role, at least not for a very long time.

• Agree 1

Rhino;Peanut;Checkers;Buck

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED