ETsilvian

RP Name: Silvian/Siri Tachi/Dogma

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:57211228

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: AEST 

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin/Gamemaster

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: Because i got burned out. i was admin for roughly 2 months then i was told that admins have to apply to GM to get SA which was a new implementation so i did. i got game master then a month later i was still admin so i got tired and resigned. i felt like i was treated unfairly and i was getting told to up my activity as a staff because i was lacking in the last few weeks before i resigned because of my burn out. also a big part of my burn out was seeing people go from new admin to SA in 3 weeks while i was just ignored.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): because i want to see if ill be treated better this time and not just forgotten by high staff. i want to be able to bring entertainment to the server and to my battalions. being a staff was fun and gave me purpose and i want to exspirience that again. i also love helping people out and creating moments others wont forget. i also like hosting stuff when people arnt doing anything cause i know people appreciate it in the end. i dont know what else really i just like being staff and being useful to the community :).

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): As a whole i think my time as staff was great especially when 212th and other battalions experienced silvian sims which were hard for no reason and made everyone use base weapons half the time because i like to watch the world burn XD.  i feel my events were fine and other found enjoyment in them even if they were generic. i used to spawn a fair bit of droids so that people could just have plain fun shooting them up aha. i think my dynamic with other staff was also in the green zone and i managed to get respect amongst others. im sortve mumbling all of this but i had genuine fun as staff it just sucked that my efforts were futile in getting up the ranks.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Love you all <3

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

+1 my old padawan 

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 i think you're a great person.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, ETsilvian said:

were you jet when i was 21st SO jedi

When were you SO Jedi? If it was Anywhere from February to Onderon then yeah

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

3 minutes ago, Mystic said:

When were you SO Jedi? If it was Anywhere from February to Onderon then yeah

ahhh so it was you yeah i have SO jedi for a bit but it was hard to go on infiltrations because jedi cloak is wack

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda