Jabba's Devilish Doings

Name: Tessa

Who helped (If applicable): Sync(STEAM_0:0:448640428)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The mighty Jabba the Hutt's ship crashed, leaving him and his translator droid stranded. They were rescued by the clones and given shelter. However, Jabba made a request to trade more trade routes for 12 hours alone with Senator Meena Tills. She didn't like that. He was held captive for a while and questioned about his motives, before being arrested and taken to Coruscant. However, the ship that he was taken on did not make the return trip. No one knows if Jabba survived, or when he will show up next...

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

Gameplay: 3/5 - Honestly, it was very drawn out and I'm a bit tired of the only RP offered to my character being getting called a fish 10 times a day, being told that people want to eat me, or being offered to be turned into Jabba's sexualized slave for 10 hours. It doesn't help when events further propagate this.

Care and Effort: 4/5

Server Performance: 5/5 - What else to expect from an RP encounter

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

4/5/5 - I really do enjoy passive events. I think we don't get enough of them. I do like how we weren't forced into any particular direction to keep a lore character "alive" or out of republic custody. However, I do think you should take into account the criticism stated by Keegan as the same "bits" do get really old. 

• Friendly 1