Population go POOF

Mr_warmacYT

Who helped (If applicable): Misfit

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/14n3Gc5Zb7AdeVKqhfWyGKExMz8lvwKw2CbcCB4unCh0/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Winner 1

Gameplay: 4/5 - Was super fun but started to feel a bit drawn out towards the end alongside small confusion regarding the story (at least for me).

Care and Effort: 5/5 - Well put together, sits taken quickly and let players find their own RP.

Server Performance: 5/5 - Ran perfectly. 

Sorry I had to go early, I’m writing this on my way to class. 

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Reddy Review:

Gameplay:
5/5
Yay shoot laser go pew pew

NPC's were spawned well and discovered a strat to avoid them less (by not going close to water)

Care and Effort:
3.5/5

In the end, it got really dragged out. In my opinion, troopers lost a sense of direction and what to do. Other than that, it was a well thought out event with a good idea, but with a not-so-good execution.

Server Performance:
5/5
no fps drops or stutters

BYE BYE!!

3/5/5

I could tell you put a lot of effort into this deployment and the server didnt lag a bit. The only real downfall was how some parts just felt dragged on and others got lost. Especially in the end when people just left without a word. Couldve been greatness. Love ya buddy <3

Plug A Lil Special But He Chill

Snake Vinland Saga GIF - Snake Vinland Saga Vinland GIFs

4 Gameplay- I was ONLY there for the first 15 minutes (I had to leave early due to an IRL issue). I really enjoyed the RP with the Scared Citizen and I enjoyed the ratio between shooting and RPing
4- It looked like you put a good amount of effort into the event and story plan
5- Absolutely no lag issues whatsoever