Steatha Lad

Name: Drone 

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:145157473 (Boris)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Demorn stealtha made its way into the base and attempted to create some chaos, After a while a jedi Padawan look to deep into the force around a demorn that was near it resulting in it going mad.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4/5/5

Gotta say this was one of the most interesting events I've participated in, in a long while. Walking around base acting like you were lost, to being interrogated by Windu (that's where I had to leave for work) was really investing and I had a lot of fun, as well as the rest of CG if I do dare say.

Keep it up Drone

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

5/5/5. While it was a lengthy event, it was worth it. I got to be involved in many aspects of the RP. To sum it up: I discovered a CT opening portals to hell, I helped stop a demon incursion. I was sent to hell, My arms rotted off, and I had to mercy kill and bury a deformed and insane padawan twisted by evil. This event promoted great RP and being apart of it was a pleasure 

Former: A lot of shit dude

2/3/4

The gameplay was just shooting zombies for the most part and really fell off towards the end because, while I do think it was fun for the people involved, the event was taken to an isolated area and there was no attempt to keep the rest of the base entertained. The overuse of fast zombies (and especially their headcrabs) was also very annoying because fast headcrabs are literally the worst with their janky hurtboxes. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about the second part, because I've personally been criticized for it so I know how bad it could be for everyone else. Other than the Jedi towards the end who switched to the zombie model (which I don't think you were even involved with because the event ended before that concluded), I didn't see anything happening in an easily accessible area. I did however like how you made the zombies attack different points, but you could have also benefited from having them attack different points at once to make us divide our forces.

Care and effort certainly had its lingering effects, since there was a clear attempt at a story and everything at least made sense. I feel like I'd be willing to give this a higher rating if I knew what was going on. I saw some statue in the sky with batwings and I have no freaking clue what that was for.

Finally, there was some lag. Not bad enough to take away from the event, but noticeable nonetheless.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC