The Murder

Name: Zeros

Who helped (If applicable): Boris

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A murder took place in the Village, and it was your job to investigate. Clue and clue, riddle and riddle. Eventually you found a civilian strapped to the cave wall as a hostage and saved him, although he truly deserved it. The civilian who you originally met had been kidnapped and forced into the killer's armor, then helping you. You baited the killer to attack a fake target and captured him, though never found out the last part of the plan until too late. Explosives detonated across the Village and some in base, then his goons attacked you. The end! Kind of experimental idea, tbh.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

i carried onderon events

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

5/4/5

A very unique idea that was executed cleanly. I really enjoyed taking part in this, and I'm certain that everyone else did too. I'm glad that you were willing to more or less improv the shark costume thing, the characters were played very well, and the clues were cohesive enough for even the smallest of brains.

You put in a lot of care and effort. Your performance as the characters was very good, your event jobs seemed coordinated and you seemed to have a good grasp on where exactly you were going with your ideas. You managed to do it without any NPC's, utilized the map to it's fullest extent, and adjusted instead of getting frustrated--people would be lucky to have a GM like you for things like deployments! My only complaint is that the Detective seemed kind of pointless, but I'm willing to wager that he was there in case we got stuck to sort of edge us along? You're free to correct me otherwise.

Finally, the small scale of the event yielded no performance issues.

• Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 minute ago, Ratio said:

5/4/5

A very unique idea that was executed cleanly. I really enjoyed taking part in this, and I'm certain that everyone else did too. I'm glad that you were willing to more or less improv the shark costume thing, the characters were played very well, and the clues were cohesive enough for even the smallest of brains.

You put in a lot of care and effort. Your performance as the characters was very good, your event jobs seemed coordinated and you seemed to have a good grasp on where exactly you were going with your ideas. You managed to do it without any NPC's, utilized the map to it's fullest extent, and adjusted instead of getting frustrated--people would be lucky to have a GM like you for things like deployments! My only complaint is that the Detective seemed kind of pointless, but I'm willing to wager that he was there in case we got stuck to sort of edge us along? You're free to correct me otherwise.

Finally, the small scale of the event yielded no performance issues.

At certain points he was there to add just another character, but yeah you're super right on the Detective being there! He was really there in case a riddle/clue got super confusing and you needed a bit of assistance. He's kind of a character I want to build upon, as this is his first appearance. AKA, more soon <3

• Pay Respect 1

i carried onderon events

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw