Joseph's TS ban appeal

Joseph

RP Name:Joseph TG/PVT
Steam ID:not needed this was a TS Ban
Date of Ban:12/4/17
Length of Ban:1 day i think
Offense: i was never warned. I got off last night. and nothing happen. Come on today and im banned for mic spam..........
Banned By:it's TS it doesn't say. Here is the ban message <14:08:16> You are banned temporarily. Reason: "Mic Spamming"
Try again in 11:23:09
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:i'm not sure  why i was banned. i sorta was banned with no warning
Evidence to support your claims: @Forge@JirachiSirachi
 They were there. I never got banned while i was there. And got off immediately after talking to him

To whoever banned me. my mic is broken if i don't get close to my mic and pretty much eat it. Then it sounds like im 40 feet away. or you can't hear me at all @Jason knows aswell as maybe i told @Forge and some other people. I was banned with 0 warning......... idk what i did

Note: to those wondering why i was even in TS. I was talking with forge and jirachi, Then i got off around 2am. And got banned at somepoint in between then and now. I know it's just a one day ban. But i shouldn't have been banned in the first place.......

Edited by Joseph
1 hour ago, Esitt said:

If it was only for 1 day it was probably a vet admin, think of the vet admin's that were in your channels before you got banned. That will narrow down the list of people who banned you. a l s o

+1

Only forge. And it was not forge....

• Retired Founder

Alright I just looked into the ban list and it looks like there was a GM PVT Kar that got banned for mic spam, then you also were banned as well. The odd thing about it is that TayTay was the one that banned him, though I don't believe vet admins should be able to ban. I will be having a chat with him later as well as the founders about getting this fixed. The problem with this is I cant actually unban on TS, so Ill have to wait until I can speak with a director or founder about getting you unbanned, assuming I can do it in time before the ban runs out.

2 hours ago, Jackson said:

Alright I just looked into the ban list and it looks like there was a GM PVT Kar that got banned for mic spam, then you also were banned as well. The odd thing about it is that TayTay was the one that banned him, though I don't believe vet admins should be able to ban. I will be having a chat with him later as well as the founders about getting this fixed. The problem with this is I cant actually unban on TS, so Ill have to wait until I can speak with a director or founder about getting you unbanned, assuming I can do it in time before the ban runs out.

That's my little brother.... God damnit

• Retired Founder

Tried to get in contact but not getting responses or they aren't on, as I still can't unban you on TS you will have to wait it out unfortunately. That is unless I can somehow get one of them in the next hour or so.

11 hours ago, Joseph said:

That's my little brother.... God damnit

That's your little brother? LMAO, I spectated the admin sit that a New Admin had with him. He was SCREAMING into his mic. (PS you got banned because you both have the same IP Address. r e s t )

• Retired Founder

Yeah, I would talk to your little brother and tell him to knock it off @Joseph as when you ban a user from a Teamspeak Server it automatically bans their IP address also, so what would have happened is as stated above you were banned by the IP ban that Teamspeak automatically dished out to your little brother... Sorry dude!

As it was a 1 day ban and this post has been up for 22 hours I assume that the ban is probably over/lifted by now so I will be locking this post, however if it's not lifted let me know and I'll fix it!

• Agree 1