A Roleplay Competition?! - OFHC 8/3/22

• Coordinator
Coordinator

From the Office of High Command

8/3/2022

From the Office of the Marshal - Xaze

General Updates:

We've recently noticed an influx of recruits on the base. Let's ensure everyone does their best to make a good impression on all new players.

Serious Roleplay

More Serious Roleplay is going to be enforced on the server. During prime time we need to maintain Serious Role Paly; during off hours, we can be more relaxed. I'm looking at my Battalion Commanders to help improve the seriousness of roleplay. I will be coming to speak to each of you to ensure you've acknowledged this update. There will be more repercussions for non-serious roleplay during serious encounters.

For the next two weeks, I will be distributing credits to distinguished roleplayers I see during events & encounters. I will also be upping the Roleplayer of the Week Reward to 2 million credits for the next two weeks.

To Promote More Role Player we're launching a competition. Please see below for details.

Earn a Hangar

All battalions will compete in a friendly game to bolster activity in the server. This competition will be a one month competition that we will put into every Office of the HC with updates and point valuations.

You'll have access to this Hangar for a month. You'll have access 10 props to use and place wherever in said hangar.

- Getting RPer of the week gets you 1 point
- Getting the most recruits of the week gets you 1 point
- Hosting the most trainings of the week gets you 1 point
- Recommendations from a HC member gets you 1 point

This competition will start 8/5/2022. That is this upcoming Friday

Roleplayer of the Week:

By a vote of Clone BCMD/XO/CMD, @TessaKitty has received Role Player of the week. Congratulations! Please see me for your reward!

Clone Updates:

Two Regimental & four BCMD positions are open. We've had many positions open recently, and I'd love to see more interaction and applications.

Navy Updates:

I'll be moving people into higher positions to help continue Role Play and allow more growth for lower ranks in the Navy.

Jedi Updates:

THE LIGHTSABERS ARE FIXED!!!!!

Guild Updates:

- WO+, Master, CG/TG can call detainment based on armor color, sex, and species.

Note: Do not punish players via overly long detainment

- BH can not change their armor color without going through the appropriate RP of returning to the village and changing armors.

Senate:

The senate is filling its committee lead positions after finishing the revamp. Activity quota is being looked at to prioritize the quality of time over quantity. 

When our Jedi diplomat sorts things out, we should have a junior diplomat.

Lastly, the senate guard should be getting much more focus into my last month. Overall the senate is smooth and Is in a great place. - Gears

Notes:

As always, I am more than happy to discuss anything in TS or discord. Just send me a message!

Nominate someone for the Medal of Honor here:
https://forms.gle/pSVrPrk9z2gKsMUf7

“The Medal of Honor is for players who have gone above and beyond any expectation to support the server through roleplay duties and changes over many months or years, and have truly left a permanent positive impact on the server’s roleplay. Non-roleplay considerations such as staff are not taken into account for the Medal of Honor.” - Server High Command

Please nominate people for Roleplayer of the Week here:
https://forms.gle/X52cMURN9PRd7wg76

“Roleplayer of the week is for players who positively contribute to roleplay day-to-day on the server. If you see someone whose roleplay has made your time on the server better, nominate them for the award!” - MCMD 

The Community Feedback Form:
https://www.jotform.com/211176328554860

Edited by Xaze
  • Winner 3
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

I will be sure to help push our community to achieving these new standards of RP (Well, they aren't new, just trying to be enforced more but you get what I mean). If there's anything you need specific help with, you know where to find me. :redthumbsup:

Edited by Kryptos
  • Friendly 1

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator
2 minutes ago, Void said:

Just to confirm what are the requirements for prime-time to begin?

50+ players 

• Friendly 1
Banned

Serious roleplaying guys,.lets look at our rolemodel top RP'er of the week. Tessa,

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Damn.... So when do i get a Pit Droid pet

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=