Setting Names

• Director
Director

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3): 1

Evidence (if you can): 

Description of the bug: I cannot change my name to Alpha-17, I was able to yesterday but I changed it last night and now am unable to change it back to Alpha-17. I can now only have my name as Alpha, This also will effect everyone that has or gets Alpha Designated.

How can we recreate it: Try and change anyone's name on the server with a dash or a number and it will not let you click the checkmark.

Edited by Ollie_
  • Informative 1
  • Director
Director

:( is also may effect anyone in wolfpack with a dash or a number in their name 

• Disagree 1

Please fix this. Not being able to have dashes or numbers in your name is a huge kill for a lot of people. Obviously Alpha Des, but also people who may just want to go by CT numbers, or lore characters like me who need the - for Etain Tur-Mukan.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
Improcco Company ENG SGT Clanky, Republic Intelligence Jedi Agent Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

• Director
Director

The only thing I could add is that it seemed to have changed after the original update to fix the mcs menu the day after the map came on the 2nd. Thanks for hopefully fixing this :)

• 3 months later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS