From the Office of High Command 6/26/2022

Would you like to see regiments and regimentals get to choose their own regiment name, instead of being stuck with semi-perma names.  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the Office of High Command

6/26/2022

From the Office of the Chancellor - Conrad

General Updates

Currently we have Marshal Commander, BCMD Doom, BCMD Blitz open. In the next two weeks we have Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine apps opening. I do want to say a quick word about BCMD Bacara. Right now we do have a loose plan, not set in stone, to open up apps a couple of weeks after the update. This will allow time for the new sub unit to be filled in a bit before passing it off to new leadership. If you have any questions let me know!

So obviously we have the new map on the horizon and I don’t know about you all but I'm excited. I have a couple of things I want to talk about before the new map is released which will be happening in a commander meeting so we can hopefully get some stuff prepared and ready to go before we swap over. This meeting will be on friday and hopefully get a good update out for the community to make the transition as smooth as possible. 

I also want to speak a little bit about my activity. I know since my ROA finished It has dropped a bit compared to my regular activity. While it's not at the point where I'm never on and not doing my job it isn’t exactly where I want it to be and I do apologize. Recently some IRL difficulties have risen to the surface and I’m trying to prioritize them the best I can while still giving the community the attention you deserve. It has been difficult but every day it gets a little bit better I feel. While I make no promises towards myself going or not going for a fourth term I do plan on finish this current term out in order to help the best I can with the transition to this new map and all the new features that will be added to the server. -

Roleplayer of the Week

For roleplayers of the week we have silivian for their roleplay as siri tachi. This recommendation is coming from not one, but 4 members of high command. This is quite a large commendation considering just how many people agreed on this. Great work and keep it up. Contact me for your reward.

Question for the Community

How would you feel about switching regiments to no longer have their set names of siege, attack, spec, or any other things we’ve called them and turn it into a more free form thing, where the name can be picked by the regimental and leadership of the battalions under them? This could be them picking the name attack, or some other star wars colloquialism similar to Aurek or the Gray RC Squad names. Is this a system you’d like to see on the server? This

Clone Updates

Unfortunately we recently lost the marshal commander, much to my personal disappointment. WIth currently no applications open I am not hopeful that I will have much if any time with a new marshal commander before my term is over. However this does not scare me at all as between my three excellent regimentals I think I have my bases more than covered.

Next an update on the Galactic Marines.We believe GM is in a good direction. Officers are slowly being moved up to fill leadership positions in the battalion. The main priority right now is to prepare for the update and introduction of the job slot of the Devl Dogs. This is being headed by Lyonaxis who has been put in charge by bacta. 9 people are currently interested in positions so they’re excited to hit the ground running. Additional with meow being put in charge of kellers unit shortly after the upcoming departure of stockings. We have a strong leadership team being prepared for the opening of apps in the coming weeks.

Navy Updates

No Navy Updates this week.

Jedi Updates

I have recently taken a more direct role in the Jedi order. Becoming an active master once again after a long time of only focusing on my position as palpatine. While I do love the position 9 months as Palpatine is starting to make me tired and I wanted to hopefully reinvigorate myself to get on the server by going back to my roots as a 501st Jedi. With this I have taken a decent amount of responsibilities inside the order, namely my IT role. It's nice to be able to interact in combat a little more closely after so long of feeling out of place shooting at droids as palpatine. I have talked with who I need to and I don’t think this will detract from my being on the server. Personally if anything it will increase to get on as I once again have something I wish to personally strive for on the server. 

Guild Updates

No Guild Updates this week.

Senate

The senate had a couple of positions open up the past couple of weeks and I’ve tried to attend the best I can to provide a high sense of High Command presence into the order then I previously had when Mas was regimental. Now I will be honest I haven't be able to as much due to my recent ROA but luckily i think i’ve turned the foot on that, having the luck to go to the recent lux bonteri tryouts and read over some of the new docs gears has been presenting for the senate. Hopefully now that I've kinda finally hit the ground I can keep it going for the rest of my term.

Notes

As always, I am more than happy to talk in TS or discord at any time about anything. Just send me a message!

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Navy Updates

No Guild Updates this week.

wild asf

typo spotted, announcement discarded

regiments picking their own name sucks. I wanna have a permanent name for these groups, you know a unifying name so the job doesn't keep having to get it changec. The name should signify what unites them not what le epic cool bad ass name the battalions can come up with. Sure ask battalions what they think when you plan to change them but it's always gonna get ran through directors anyway because they won't let shit like "imperial regiment" pass or whatever

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I see no point right now in changing names I think they are fine as they are right now and kind of dignify each regiment.

• Disagree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

Navy Updates

No Navy Updates this week.

Breaks my heart!

I think each regiment should have its members put out suggestions and then within the regiment put a poll for the most popular, although semi serious, suggestions

• Informative 1

If regiments could name themselves, I would like that. Too many people get caught up on regiment names and how they think it defines them and too many debates happen that surround on what it means to be Attack, Siege, and Specialized, when really every single battalion could fill any of the roles and do just fine with any type of gameplay/objective

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Honestly I’m not ready for you to step away from palpatine man. Just won’t be the same without you as chancellor. The end of an era. 

Also I don’t think regiments should change their name. Just makes things more confusing. Bcmds just need to push the understanding that anyone can do any mission. 

spacer.png