Panda's Battle of Teth PART 1

Panda

Name: Panda

Who helped (If applicable): Kirara, Esitt, Ryx, Gene

Event Name: Battle of Teth

Summary of the story: Legit the battle of teth, jheres what I wrote on my doc and its the basic outline

Battle of Teth

501st, 212th, 104th, and GM officers will be called to command bridge to listen to a holo recording from Jabba

Jabba: This is a pre recorded message, I am sending this message to my bounty hunters, the Republic, and the Confederacy of Independent systems, my son has been kidnapped. I do not know who did it, but I need him back into my arms, I need my poor Rotta… help me and I will do what I can to repay you. *Recording cuts off*

Me: Alright you heard him troopers, palpatine wants all of us including the Jedi to go and help Jabba, doing this will grant us access to the Hutt space Lane's in the outer rim to move our troopers more easily. The objective is simple, we will go to Teth, and get his son back. We do not know what we are going into, so we have no Intel, and we do not have time to send in recon units when the CIS are most likely already moving out. Any questions?

• Once everything is ready the Republic will move out and go to event server

Once the Republic arrives they will load up in LAATs and fly near the objective but begin taking rocket fire and have to land at the very bottom of the monastery

Me: Alright men, we are about 2 klicks away from the objective, we will load up in LAATs and begin our fly over there, so go ahead and load up

*Soon after*

Me: All forced we are outgunned from those spider artillery droids, make an emergency landing at the bottom of the cliff and wait for further orders.  

Dooku: (secure) I cannot wait to blame the Jedi for kidnapping Rotta, and Jabba will have no choice but to join the CIS.

Once the clones have landed at the bottom, they will be told to begin deploying their grappling hooks and attach themselves to it and begin scaling the wall (if the vehicles are back in an ATTE will scale the wall as well

Me: Alright men, change of plans you are going to scale that wall.

*Wait for someone to say how tho*

Me: With your damn grappling hooks, now attach the hooks to your person and make sure everyone is strapped in and tight. Don't want nobody to fall off..

• The Republic will they begin scaling the wall, fighting numerous amounts of cis droids that's all the balconies in front of them

The clones will get halfway and find a Droid caretaker and interrogate him asking where Rotta is and the caretaker will say that some B2s are guarding Rotta and to look for the B2s

Eventually the clones will make it the top of the cliff and be in the same ground as the monastery and B2s will be everywhere in the monastery, the caretaker fooled the Republic

The Republic will clear the monastery and find Rotta, and put Rotta in a clones backpack(or Jedis backpack) after that Anakin will say “I hate hutts” and Asajj will send this to Dooku

Asajj: (secure) I have the material to frame them master..

Dooku: (secure) Good, now go rescue the Hutt while I send this to Jabba

Dooku: (secure) Jabba, I am sending you a recording of the Jedi kidnapping your son, but do not hear the CIS are moving in to stop them and get your son back as we speak. In return I would like the Hutts to become an ally of the CIS.

The Jedi will try to escape and get Rotta to safety while the clones hold the monastery and lock it down from reinforcements from the cis

(Event jobs not NPCs)Eventually the CIS will break through and subdue all the clones, Asajj will then walk up to Rex (or a officer) and begin force choking him asking where Skywalker went, and if he doesn't then Asajj will mind trick him

Then Asajj and some droids will go and fight the Jedi, while the clones are still subdued.

Eventuallythe Jedi will find a ship and take off before Asajj can get Rotta

The clones will then begin to try to rise up and take out the B2s guarding them while they have their backs turned, ince the clones do this they will fight to the main courtysrd and call in for evac

All the clones will go back to main server but the Jedi will say

What was the result of the event?: Ahsokas group evacced with Rotta

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: A bit of RP, but mainly shoot em up

Edited by Punda
  • Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 was alot of fun

• Agree 1

I was the only Jedi (Ahsoka) so that made me feel special. Watching everyone try to get up the lifts was hilarious. I was able to force jump my way up the entire cliff side, so that also made me feel special. Was a great time, Had to stay out of Combat a lot of it for RP purposes (Didn't wanna risk the lil slug babeh) but was still entertained. That build though, Uge +1

• Agree 2