Texas Staff Application

killerwolf151

RP Name: 2ndLT Texas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67227212

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I personally want to become an admin to learn. I enjoy the community and how it runs and the server is basically my home away from home. I also want to become a Game Master for late night players such as myself and to do this I have to go through the ranks of staff. As well as being a TR and having the ability to turn any CC into a 101st would help a lot. I'm just asking for a chance to prove myself and help out the Sever in anyway I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Logan, I come from south Texas (thus the name) and I was born September 17, 1998. I served as an army Infantryman last year where me and three others where hit with a mine loosing my left eye (this is how I got the nickname Pirate by Gene). I can be hardheaded and stubborn but I try to look out for everyone.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do not, I wish to learn on a server that I can trust.

Edited by killerwolf151
  • Agree 2
  • Founder
Founder

+1 really good guy would make a great addition to the staff team

• Agree 1

+1 This man is a fantastic leader and great guy why isnt he in staff already ;p

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was