The Master of Zeak

Frank

Name: Frank

Who helped (If applicable): Dirty,Monty and Rohan

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  N/a

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Jedi was sent the underground of coursant to find the Sith Master that was Zeaks Father and master in the past, They went to a bar to fight for info about the Sith Lord. He found the Sith Lord and they took him to a safe house and started interrogations! They stole a ship and got to the upper levels of coursant.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

1/2/4

Gonna be honest, this event was a snoozefest. It's probably not your fault because there were wayy more Jedi than you anticipated, but even with that, the actual storyline was not great. I basically walked around for an hour. The story was hard to follow and only the highest ranking Jedi were actually let in on the roleplay that was promised. I hope lowering the number of people will help the next time you decide to deploy Jedi.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

hi.

Gameplay: 1 - I'm going to be honest. While there was roleplay for some, many of us, myself included, were just wandering around aimlessly, having nothing to do. I was really excited to have roleplay, but I got nothing. We had one light instance of combat, and that was all.

Care and Effort: 3 - You did have care and effort for this. I will admit. However, I feel as if you could have given us more to do. You had EJs that were not the main EJ and they could have been utilized in some way.

Server Performance: 4 - Some light issues, but that's the map for me on my end.

Overall, this could have had major potential if it was for a smaller group, such as a single Jedi Branch or a Jedi Strike team. Not for a full Jedi Deployment.

Edited by MrNeptoon
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Gameplay: 2 - I was walking around doing nothing for most of this because the amount of things going on compared to the amount of people was just not very good. The event idea was pretty good unfortunately, there was just too many people. While the actual interrogating was happening about 15 people were in a circle just talking doing nothing.  A lot of the server was sitting around AFK as well and we still had like 15 people sitting around doing nothing. The gameplay just really did not exist and having the GM host run around doing most of the RP themselves was very weird.

Care and Effort: 3 - I don't know if the fact this was a jedi event was thought about considering there are a ton of people who have access to jedi and the amount of people that came were a lot. This would have been an amazing event for a small group. It seems like there needed to be a bit more thought about giving everyone something to do. There was really no combat for us to do and there was nothing for us to do unless you were with the GM

Server Performance: 5 No issues with server performance from what I could tell

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

I'm blunt not rude your a GM take the rating of a fellow GM.
1/2/5
game play I have to say genuinely one of the worst events ive been to. You planned for smaller I get that but you cant do that when your doing jedi. If you needed help gladly wouldve stopped playing if you called a emergency or something but naw that was bad.

care You got a 2 cause your big aspirations but event jobs arnt supposed to know we are jedi and then oop saber ignited lets just ignore it. Felt like a SWTOR fetch quest I walked arround and did nothing besides talk to fellow jedi nothing for alot to do. Event jobs couldve done so so so much more had potential but no did not use it.

Lag N/A in this

for the GMO+ reading this if any there should genuinly be no 5/5/5 on this event. I regret coming to this event in all honesty

people left mid event because of how it was.

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Informative 1

1/2/4

"The Bad"
This was so confusing, nothing was explained, very disorganized. RP really wasn't there, the rude behavior and chaos did not help, and I'm honestly really disappointed overall. This was my first Jedi deployment and it wasn't great. I feel like a spent an hour asking what were doing with no response only for it all to be over and still not knowing what we were doing.

"The Good"
I felt like there was an idea, and it wasn't able to be executed properly with that many people. Even throughout the chaos the goal was still accomplished so props to the GM and Helper(s) for still trying.

"Advice"
My suggestion, don't have every branch come to a deployment. To many people for a small task just causes chaos and confusion. Have a debrief before hand to make sure everyone is clear on the mission and it can be executed properly. I really think you'll have an easier time with fewer people and will be able to include everyone in the event.

These are my honest feelings overall take it or leave it.

• Winner 1