Unkindled's Map/Loading problems.

Name: Unkindled

Problem: spacer.png

"Couldn't CRC map maps/rp_anaxes_synergy_v3.bsp,
Disconnecting"

Every time I try loading into the server it pop up with this error of loading into the server. Only solution I have to this error is downloading the entire workshop pack again and then immediately join the server.  Please help me solve this it's extremely annoying.

Banned

Please attempt the fix stockings mentioned on this post first, before resorting to what I mentioned just about. I will repost it here just in case:

The only solution we have found as of recent is a complete, fresh install of garry's mod.

Please delete everything from these two folders:
\steamapps\common\GarrysMod
\steamapps\workshop\content\4000

After you have done so, please uninstall garry's mod from your steam library, then reinstall. If the issue persists, please DM me on teamspeak.

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, Jayarr said:

Please attempt the fix stockings mentioned on this post first, before resorting to what I mentioned just about. I will repost it here just in case:

The only solution we have found as of recent is a complete, fresh install of garry's mod.

Please delete everything from these two folders:
\steamapps\common\GarrysMod
\steamapps\workshop\content\4000

After you have done so, please uninstall garry's mod from your steam library, then reinstall. If the issue persists, please DM me on teamspeak.

I did this yesterday but I'll do it again just to be extra sure

The thing that worked for me was letting the server itself install all of the assets. I had this problem for while and it was super annoying,

"If the issue persists, do the same steps once more, but this time do not resubscribe. Instead, simply reconnect to the server and let it download the map."

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Problem was resolved with a full game cache clean.

• Founder
Founder

Question Answered