[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mech’s Staff Application

RP Name: 41stEC SUP CSM Mech

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176137533

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentences minimum): I want to become an admin to help out the server. I also heard it is fun to help the server and i love the community of it. I really want to help people out on the server and also i want to make events so people can have fun on the server. I am not always on but i am on a decent amount of time. when i am on i am willing to train CC’s and take tickets when I have to.  I want to help my battalion and the other battalions on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum):To start off I am Mech, I am from a small town. I also love playing video games and  I'm also in high school. I also have a disability called microduplication.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? No i do not

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1922:21:49.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Current: CT PVT | Naval ENG LTJG | Jedi Padawan

Former: 187th MAJ | 501th CPT | DUth MSG | 41st MED 1SG | 41st SUP CSM | TEMPORARY IMPROCOO | Jedi Youngling

war never changes

+1 app is a just little lacking but your hours seem to  back your statements made, and in the end everyone with a desire like yours deserves a chance at staff! Make the best of it !

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1, good luck Mech

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

the Darman Keller guy