Overwatch / Overwatch League

With overwatch 2 beta coming out in 2 days I was just curious if anyone here watches the overwatch league. If you do leave your favorite team below.

So now that no one from the original San Fransisco Shock lineup is on the team I might be more of a Hangzhou Spark fan because thats where my current favorite player is (Architect). But When overwatch league started I was a fan of a team called selfless. I followed these guys from CSGO in 2015 until overwatch launched in 2016. Selfless made an overwatch roster and 2 of those players went to the San Fransisco Shock. So I followed them and thats how I picked my favorite team.

What about you guys?

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

Florida Mayhem has always been my team just cause of the skins looking cool on junkrat and Rein so just liked them ever since. Also Seoul Dynasty has pretty cool skins laughing out loud so they were pretty cool to watch and learn from.

Edited by Slak
Mispell
  • Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Spark, crazy to watch.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

spacer.png

• Agree 2
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1