[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Ajex) Staff Applica

Ajax-Elias

RP Name: Ajex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:578269546

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin/staff because I feel I would help and set a great example for new comers on the server. I feel I would help make changes it peoples attitude towards the server and stay and play for a while and even just have a good time. My goal is too see the server filled with happy players and just a fun and safe enviroment for all. I also feel I am a reliable person or source for help. If i cant solve anything completely, I for sure will give it my absolute 150%. I hope to see things change is positive ways on the server and I would love to help and make that happen. Thank you

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Evan and I hope to work and help see this game/server get to the top of all servers. I'm a very easy and great person to work with and I love to help others. I've been interested in starwars and games pratically my entire life.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: The most experience I've had regarding being staff is through discord servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  164

spacer.png     

Current: 501st Ajax

Former: TC REGL Kano, TC REGA Dogma, TC Hardcase TC REGL Tup      41st Clanky,   41st Cooker WP REGL Sinker WP Mortar 332ndO Ross 332ndO Gunner

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING