Well this is it, my Shko-yagu

I never thought I would be doing this, I never thought I would be saying this but...................................

Im done.

Its time for me to go and meet the Scorekeeper, I dont have the time for it anymore and everytime I do share my time its just not the same. The thrill of the hunt is just not with me anymore. I love this server to death but I have to hunt bigger. I have to become a better hunter and know what's truly meant for me. The hunt never stops and I can't be sitting down

I been here since the birth of this server but its time for us to grow apart. I haven't been as good as I used to be and I know this means a lot of things.

To the 91st you were my home when Jason first recruited me telling me "hey we get tanks" I was like bet f 212th and the rocket launchers. I'll always remember to press shift when i'm driving. I'll remember all the fun and memes we had together and have had with you guys.

My Jagganath points:

@Lazer Being my neyo 

@Faoeoa Being the meme

@Gene_Starwind Being a cool bacara and accepting me as a good Mundi

@Llama/Yoda for accepting me for being a trandoshan under the ugly consular skin

@Ginyu BEING A FUCKING CHEATER IN THE SPEEDER RACE, long live General cards and Gray Jedi

@Jax Good commander and leader who helped bring 91st alive again

@Joah You helped brought this community together and helped make it show that there's light in the darkness 

@Naavi Enjoyed the wife jokes with you dont tell the jedi order about our family

@Medic Your not my dad!

@Dargon Hmmmmmmmmm yoda you was, good you were

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God Hunt those latinas

@Max It was fun giving my eye for you to save your ass as Yularen, also VICE CHAIRMANNNNNNNNNNNN!

41st & GM you were amazing when I was 41st Newt/GM Mundi I loved working with you 

Consulars oh my consulars I wish you the best. I know I could have been a better leader I tried to balance.  I hope you show this server what it truly means to being a peacemaker, this server has hate to it so does everyone but take my teachings ( if there is any) and expose the darkness and bring it to the light. Be that beacon of hope when people think there's no one for them no matter how low of rank they are, everyone is important. My sages i'm glad we made history together on this server, sad I won't see you guys become whole.

@Bossk for being a cool Trandoshan 

My love goes to all you guys of course and Finally

May the scorekeeper bless you all.

• Agree 3
6 hours ago, Noto Roboto said:

I never thought I would be doing this, I never thought I would be saying this but...................................

Im done.

Its time for me to go and meet the Scorekeeper, I dont have the time for it anymore and everytime I do share my time its just not the same. The thrill of the hunt is just not with me anymore. I love this server to death but I have to hunt bigger. I have to become a better hunter and know what's truly meant for me. The hunt never stops and I can't be sitting down

I been here since the birth of this server but its time for us to grow apart. I haven't been as good as I used to be and I know this means a lot of things.

To the 91st you were my home when Jason first recruited me telling me "hey we get tanks" I was like bet f 212th and the rocket launchers. I'll always remember to press shift when i'm driving. I'll remember all the fun and memes we had together and have had with you guys.

My Jagganath points:

@Lazer Being my neyo 

@Faoeoa Being the meme

@Gene_Starwind Being a cool bacara and accepting me as a good Mundi

@Llama/Yoda for accepting me for being a trandoshan under the ugly consular skin

@Ginyu BEING A FUCKING CHEATER IN THE SPEEDER RACE, long live General cards and Gray Jedi

@Jax Good commander and leader who helped bring 91st alive again

@Joah You helped brought this community together and helped make it show that there's light in the darkness 

@Naavi Enjoyed the wife jokes with you dont tell the jedi order about our family

@Medic Your not my dad!

@Dargon Hmmmmmmmmm yoda you was, good you were

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God Hunt those latinas

@Max It was fun giving my eye for you to save your ass as Yularen, also VICE CHAIRMANNNNNNNNNNNN!

41st & GM you were amazing when I was 41st Newt/GM Mundi I loved working with you 

Consulars oh my consulars I wish you the best. I know I could have been a better leader I tried to balance.  I hope you show this server what it truly means to being a peacemaker, this server has hate to it so does everyone but take my teachings ( if there is any) and expose the darkness and bring it to the light. Be that beacon of hope when people think there's no one for them no matter how low of rank they are, everyone is important. My sages i'm glad we made history together on this server, sad I won't see you guys become whole.

@Bossk for being a cool Trandoshan 

My love goes to all you guys of course and Finally

May the scorekeeper bless you all.

Wtf I was your Neyo you cuck! I MADE YOU!

Get beaned you walking pair of boots.